Meet the Vat19.com Team!
The people behind the scenes are what makes Vat19.com so awesome. To honor them (and give you a little peek into our crazy minds), we created this page.
Don't forget to click on each person's face for a little surprise.
- Skills: Can touch rim
- Wants: To dunk
- Hobby: Building custom clay skeet pigeons
- Favorite season: Shark Week
- Interesting fact: Once was pushed aside by George Clooney for "standing in his way"
- Skill: Can throw a knockout spin hook kick
- Afraid of: Lava Lamps
- Favorite Neil Diamond song: None of them
- She's Never: Gonna give you up
- She's also never: Gonna let you down
- Collects: Bolo Ties
- Does not collect: Vintage cast iron skillets
- Loves: Soccer, Volleyball, and Andy's Frozen Custard
- Should be sponsored by: Andy's Frozen Custard
- Would die for: A small snow monster concrete from Andy’s frozen custard
- Favorite TV show: Roseanne (don't judge)
- Skills: Can jump on a pogo stick without using hands
- Loves: Uncooked spaghetti, wakeboarding
- Likes: Tennis, trivia, tomatoes
- Has read: The Internet
- Skill: Rapid beard growth
- Loves: Frozen grapes, motorcycles, and Chaucer
- Would kill for: A date with Cyndi Lauper
- Favorite band: Motörhead
- Interesting fact: Once served 12 pounds of calamari instead of a turkey for Thanksgiving.
- Interests: Throwing a frisbee, running, Groundhog Day
- Has Never: Returned a library book on time
- Dream Job: Dinosaur
- Loves: Working out
- Described by Jamie as: Best costumer ever!
- Abides tomfollery from: Nobody
- Current career: Photographer
- Past careers: Touring drummer, electrician, bridal consultant
- Ideal career: Traveling pizza critic
- Enjoys: Spicy food and cats (not together)
- Skills: Defending "Quiet Game" World Champion
- Bad at: Making lists
- Loves: Fast cars and anything with wheels
- Favorite movie: Anchorman
- Wants: To live on an island
- Current Temp: Cold, 24/7
- Loves more than life itself: BTS
- Interesting Fact: Was an extra in a Fall Out Boy music video
- Enjoys: Shakespeare, house plants, and a fine cup of coffee
- Most Likely To: Judge your music taste
- Best Known For: Giving out her HBO account
- Loves: Jokes
- Hates: Laughter
- Enjoys: Going to the gym... to ask people if they want to wrestle.
- Sleeps: With all the windows open and hanging upside down from the ceiling like a bat.
- Is Certified to: Pour a Guinness correctly by the Guinness Academy in Dublin, Ireland
- Loves: Coffee, dogs, and the satisfying sound/smell of opening a new can of tennis balls.
- Special Skill: Can wiggle her ears.
- Loves: Video games, movies and video games... plus video games.
- Favorite animal with a long neck that starts with a G: Giraffe
- Special skill: Can juggle one ball for almost three seconds
- Interesting fact: Can say the alphabet backwards in two seconds
- Special Skill: Can sleep longer than you
- Favorite Film Trilogy: Back to the Future
- Patronus: Dolphin
- Interesting Factoid: Has met a Beatle
- Judges: People for how they eat Oreos
- Can Quote: Every episode of the TV Numb3rs
- Won't Turn Down: Getting a pedicure
- Loves: Sushi, Video Games & Hair Metal
- Hates: Rude people and rappelling down mountains
- Fun Facts: Is a professional studio musician and makes one mean cup of coffee
- Loves: St. Louis Cardinals Baseball
- Favorite NCAA Basketball Teams: Duke Blue Devils, Missouri Tigers, and Illinois Fighting Illini
- Favorite TV Show: Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
- Loves: Nice people
- Hates: Stealing
- Enjoys: Watching the Cards, the Blues, and the New Orleans Saints
- Favorite TV Show: Young Sheldon
Jamie — The Evil Boss
- Keeps everyone warm and well-fed so that we can continue to bring you the most curiously awesome gifts on the planet.
- Has a Ph.D. in Nothing and does not speak French, Italian, or German.
- Loves Vat19.com and works tirelessly to ensure you love everything about your purchase.