Meet the Vat19.com Team!
The people behind the scenes are what makes Vat19.com so awesome. To honor them (and give you a little peek into our crazy minds), we created this page.
Don't forget to click on each person's face for a little surprise.
- Huge fan of: Wheat bread
- Loves: A spontaneous game of ultimate frisbee
- Skills: Unicyclist
- Favorite movie: Ghostbusters
- Loves: Disc golf, racquetball, and how consistently delicious pineapples are
- Skills: Highly trained sense of smell
- Interesting facts: Never been beaten in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos or Kerplunk.
- Favorite TV show: Roseanne (don't judge)
- Skills: Can jump on a pogo stick without using hands
- Loves: Uncooked spaghetti, wakeboarding
- Likes: Tennis, trivia, and tomatoes
- Has read: The Internet
- Skill: Rapid beard growth
- Loves: Frozen grapes, motorcycles, and Chaucer
- Would kill for: A date with Cyndi Lauper
- Favorite band: Motörhead
- Interesting fact: Once served 12 pounds of calamari instead of a turkey for Thanksgiving.
- Loves: Random shouting
- Hates: Shoes
- Born: Awesome
- Hobby: Schooling politicians on Twitter
- Favorite TV Show: American Horror Story and anything on PBS Nature
- Seriously Creeped Out By: Judith Light from Who's The Boss
- Sucker For: Anything cute and cuddly
- Loves: Woodworking
- Skill: Handshakes — Firm, dry, and only for 3 seconds
- Favorite Past Time: The Woods
- Favorite Movie: Shawshank Redemption
- Interesting fact: Once was pushed aside by George Clooney for "standing in his way"
- Skill: Can throw a knockout spin hook kick
- Afraid of: Lava Lamps
- Favorite Neil Diamond song: None of them
- Loves: Musicals, dark chocolate, and the perfect shade of purple
- Has rarely: Met a food she doesn't like
- Wants: To travel the world
- Loves: Working out
- Described by Jamie as: Best costumer ever!
- Abides tomfoolery from: Nobody
- Interest: Throwing a frisbee, running, Groundhog Day
- Has never: Returned a library book on time
- Dream job: Dinosaur
- Current career: Photographer
- Past careers: Touring drummer, electrician, bridal consultant
- Ideal career: Traveling pizza critic
- Enjoys: Spicy food and cats (not together)
- Skills: Defending "Quiet Game" World Champion
- Bad at: Making lists
- Loves: Fast cars and anything with wheels
- Favorite movie: Anchorman
- Wants: To live on an island
- Used to be: Scared of the tooth fairy
- Now: I am the tooth fairy
- Current Temp: Cold, 24/7
- Loves more than life itself: The Walking Dead and K-Pop
- Interesting Fact: Was an extra in a Fall Out Boy music video
- Enjoys: Shakespeare, house plants, and a fine cup of coffee
- Most Likely To: Judge your music taste
- Best Known For: Giving out her HBO account
- Loves: A good cup of coffee, photography, exploring and traveling, and trying new food.
- Dislikes: Not having Coffee
- Favorite Movie: Star Wars: The Empire Strikes Back, or Alien, or The Thing, or The Dark Knight (There's too many good ones to pick).
- Loves: Jokes
- Hates: Laughter
- Enjoys: Going to the gymâ€¦ to ask people if they want to wrestle.
- Sleeps: With all the windows open and hanging upside down from the ceiling like a bat.
- Is Certified to: Pour a Guinness correctly by the Guinness Academy in Dublin, Ireland
- Loves: Coffee, dogs, and the satisfying sound/smell of opening a new can of tennis balls.
- Special Skill: Can wiggle her ears.
Jamie — The Evil Boss
- Keeps everyone warm and well-fed so that we can continue to bring you the most curiously awesome gifts on the planet.
- Has a Ph.D. in Nothing and does not speak French, Italian, or German.
- Loves Vat19.com and works tirelessly to ensure you love everything about your purchase.