Meet the Vat19.com Team!
The people behind the scenes are what makes Vat19.com so awesome. To honor them (and give you a little peek into our crazy minds), we created this page.
Don't forget to click on each person's face for a little surprise.
- Skills: Can touch rim
- Wants: To dunk
- Hobby: Building custom clay skeet pigeons
- Favorite season: Shark Week
- She's Never: Gonna give you up
- She's also never: Gonna let you down
- Collects: Bolo Ties
- Does not collect: Vintage cast iron skillets
- High school band: Was coincidentally named “Nineteen.” No Vat.
- Lives with: 5 lizards
- Looks cool: Playing upright bass
- Favorite TV show: Roseanne (don't judge)
- Skills: Can jump on a pogo stick without using hands
- Loves: Uncooked spaghetti, wakeboarding
- Likes: Tennis, trivia, tomatoes
- Has read: The Internet
- Skill: Rapid beard growth
- Interests: Throwing a frisbee, running, Groundhog Day
- Has Never: Returned a library book on time
- Dream Job: Dinosaur
- Loves: Working out
- Described by Jamie as: Best costumer ever!
- Abides tomfollery from: Nobody
- Loves: Fast cars and anything with wheels
- Favorite movie: Anchorman
- Wants: To live on an island
- Current Temp: Cold, 24/7
- Loves more than life itself: BTS
- Interesting Fact: Was an extra in a Fall Out Boy music video
- Enjoys: Shakespeare, house plants, and a fine cup of coffee
- Most Likely To: Judge your music taste
- Best Known For: Giving out her HBO account
- Loves: Jokes
- Hates: Laughter
- Enjoys: Going to the gym... to ask people if they want to wrestle.
- Sleeps: With all the windows open and hanging upside down from the ceiling like a bat.
- Loves: Video games, movies and video games... plus video games.
- Favorite animal with a long neck that starts with a G: Giraffe
- Special skill: Can juggle one ball for almost three seconds
- Interesting fact: Can say the alphabet backwards in two seconds
- Special Skill: Can sleep longer than you
- Favorite Film Trilogy: Back to the Future
- Patronus: Dolphin
- Interesting Factoid: Has met a Beatle
- Third favorite film: Big Trouble in Little China
- Likes: Cooking, fondling my sweaters, refrigerators
- Hates: Harley Jarvis
- Big Fan of: Running for fun
- Can't: Spell "definitely" correct the first time
- Once was: Stranded at sea
- Makes: A mean lasagna
- Maybe: The only Vat19 that favors tea over coffee.
- Loves: Making people happy, float trips, biographies, and pets with human names.
- Dislikes: Clothes shopping, green peppers, running late.
- Favorite movie: The Dark Crystal (1982)
- Soul sisters with: Luna Lovegood
- Fun fact: Speaks Canadian French, which is like real French but not as cool
- Has: A Star Wars podcast
- Doesn't Have: A comb
- Short-term childhood obsession: Stuart Little (1999)
- Likes: Metal Music, Your Grandmas Clothes, Mashed Potatoes
- Fun Fact: Hufflepuff
- Special Skill: Can touch her tongue to her nose
- Enjoys: Photographing birds
- Aspires to be: The next Captain America
- Once believed: The world was black and white until 1950.
- Likes: EDM, Snowboarding & Thai food
- Special Skill: Is tall
- Favorite 90s dance move: The Sprinkler
- Will: Get your obscure 90s pop culture references
- Is: A french fry connoisseur
- Never has: enough fun facts about self
- Accomplishments: Middle school spelling bee champion, intermediate knitter, and has 2 cats
- Fears: Anything happening to my 2 cats
- Signature Move: Phone a friend
- Loves: St. Louis Cardinals Baseball
- Favorite NCAA Basketball Teams: Duke Blue Devils, Missouri Tigers, and Illinois Fighting Illini
- Favorite TV Show: Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives
- Loves: Nice people
- Hates: Stealing
- Enjoys: Watching the Cards, the Blues, and the New Orleans Saints
- Favorite TV Show: Young Sheldon
Jamie — The Evil Boss
- Keeps everyone warm and well-fed so that we can continue to bring you the most curiously awesome gifts on the planet.
- Has a Ph.D. in Nothing and does not speak French, Italian, or German.
- Loves Vat19.com and works tirelessly to ensure you love everything about your purchase.
Alison — Boss Lady
- Begrudingly shares her birthday with Valentine's Day.
- Has a Ph.D. in Biochemistry and Molecular Biology. For real.
- The real brains of the operation?