Vat19 Gift Cards
Clearly, the best gift money can buy.
A gift card from Vat19 is delivered digitally. After activation, you will receive an email containing your gift card redemption code as well as instructions on gifting the card to friends or relatives.
Note: If you wish to purchase more than one gift card (for everyone in the family, hint, hint), simply use this page multiple times. After your purchase is complete, you can email each gift card to the recipient of your choosing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Do Vat19.com Gift Cards ever expire?
Answer: Never! Vat19.com Gift Cards have no expiration date.
Question: Can I apply a Gift Card toward shipping fees?
Answer: Absolutely! A Gift Card can be applied toward all product charges, shipping fees, and sales tax.
Question: What can't I use a Gift Card to purchase?
Answer: The only thing you can't purchase with a Vat19.com Gift Card is another gift card.
Question: How do I get the gift card after I buy it? Is it mailed to me?
Answer: Vat19.com Gift Cards are delivered digitally. After your purchase is verified, we will email you instructions for how to use your gift card.
You will also be given instructions on how to quickly email the Gift Card to a friend or relative as well as how to print it out if you wish to give it in a physical form.
Please note that all gift card purchases are subject to payment processing approval. Order now and your gift card will be activated: Monday, November 18.
Terms and Conditions
- Not redeemable for cash except where required by law.
- Cannot be used to purchase more Gift Cards.
- Vat19 reserves the right to change at any time the products you can purchase with gift cards and to limit the use of gift cards at its discretion.
- Gift Cards cannot be returned.
- Coupons and promo codes cannot be used toward the purchase of Gift Cards.
- Void where prohibited or restricted by law. Use of this Gift Card is governed by the laws of the State of Missouri. Receipt of a Gift Card does not guarantee purchase of any item. Gift Card terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.