Party Bowl Game
A trio of group party games that's a bowlful of fun!
At your next game night, pull Party Bowl out of the cupboard and dish out a heaping helping of fun.
This team-based group game is really three different games in one. To begin the revelry, each player will use the included prompt cards to come up with a bank of written clues on paper. The first game you'll play with your clue bank is a Catch-Phrase-style guessing game where you describe the word as fast as possible.
Once the clues have all been guessed, put them back into the bowl for your second course: a password-style game where you can only use one single word to hint your team toward the answer. For dessert, fill the bowl a third time and enjoy a rousing game of charades. Bon appetit!
Features & specs
- A party guessing game where you make the clues
- Three games in one: taboo, password, and charades
- All games include the same clues, which your group creates
- Team-based play is good for large groups
- Includes: 1 bowl, 90 prompt cards, 200 write-in sheets, 60-second sand timer, and 6 pencils
- Recommended for ages 12+
Where can I buy this awesomeness?
Burning Questions: You Ask, We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
This product is no longer available for purchase directly from Vat19. Therefore, we are no longer accepting new burning questions at this time. Sorry!