Meet the Vat19.com Team!
The people behind the scenes are what makes Vat19.com so awesome. To honor them (and give you a little peek into our crazy minds), we created this page.
Don't forget to click on each person's face for a little surprise.
- Favorite TV show: Gossip Girl
- #1 Wish: To marry Adam Wainwright of the St. Louis Cardinals.
- Loves: Mashed potatoes
- Would kill for: Tickets to Neil Diamond
- Huge fan of: Wheat bread
- Loves: A spontaneous game of ultimate frisbee
- Skills: Unicyclist
- Favorite movie: Ghostbusters
- Loves: Disc golf, racquetball, and how consistently delicious pineapples are
- Skills: Highly trained sense of smell
- Interesting facts: Never been beaten in a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos or Kerplunk.
- Likes: Tennis, trivia, and tomatoes
- Has read: The Internet
- Skill: Rapid beard growth.
- Skills: Can touch rim
- Wants: To dunk
- Hobby: Building custom clay skeet pigeons
- Favorite Season: Shark Week
- Favorite TV Show: Boy Meets World
- Loves: The 90's
- Skills: Hiding
- Vulnerability: Weak gag reflex
- Dream job: To run StarGate Command
- Favorite movie: Any sci-fi or action-adventure
- Would murder for: Tickets to Bon Jovi
- Favorite TV show: Roseanne (don't judge)
- Skills: Can jump on a pogo stick without using hands
- Loves: Uncooked spaghetti, wakeboarding
- Loves: Random shouting
- Hates: Shoes
- Born: Awesome
- Really good at: Making friendship bracelets
- Afraid of: The dark
- Loves: Gorillas and all other animals except bugs
- Favorite Movie: A League Of Their Own
- Loves: 90's dance hits, fashion magazines, and detective shows
- Favorite animal: Giraffe
- Loves: Frozen grapes, motorcycles, and Chaucer
- Would kill for: A date with Cyndi Lauper
- Favorite band: Motörhead
- Interesting fact: Once served 12 pounds of calamari instead of a turkey for Thanksgiving.
Jamie makes sure that everyone at Vat19.com stays warm and well-fed so that we can continue to bring you the most curiously awesome gifts on the planet. He has a Ph.D. in Nothing and does not speak French, Italian, or German. However, he loves Vat19.com and works tirelessly to ensure you love everything about your purchase.
- Little known fact: Jamie reads all of your emails. If you send an email through our contact form, it goes directly to Jamie. So, if you've got a problem (or praise), the owner is listening. Our commitment to customer service starts at the top and filters down to everyone who works at Vat19.com.