Giant Sandwich Cookie Cake Pan Set
Bake a cake that looks like a gigantic wafer cookie.
Bake a delicious cake that looks like a super-sized creme-filled wafer cookie with the Sandwich Cookie Cake Pan Set from Nordic Ware. The set includes two aluminum pans featuring a nonstick coating.
Using the included recipe, you'll be able to bake a heavenly chocolate cake layered with your favorite icing. It will also happen to look like a humongous wafer cookie. And that's awesome.
Pans are 1.5 inches deep with a 9.75" diameter.
Features & specs
- Dimensions: 9.75" x 9.75" x 1.5" (each)
- Aluminum pans with non-stick coating
- Hand wash with hot soapy water
- 10 year manufacturer's warranty
- Made in the USA
Watch our Sandwich Cookie Cake Pan Set video
Notes on this video
- Please note that the pans are now brown. When the video was made, the pans were gray. This was an aesthetic change only. Nothing else about the product has been modified other than the color.
Make glorious cakes that look like giant wafer cookies
Don't get us wrong, we love us some cookie cake. However, what you see below is a new twist.
Instead of a large chocolate chip cookie with a little icing on it, what we've got here is a thick layer of icing sandwiched between two delicious cakes! Designed to look like a traditional wafer cookie, these cakes are pure glory.
Tastes like heaven
Obviously, you can use any recipe you want in the Sandwich Cookie Cake Pan Set. However, Nordic Ware includes a chocolate cake recipe with the pan set that we used to make the a-ma-zing cake in our photos. Needless to say, the cake was gone as soon as we wrapped shooting.
Pans + recipe + ingredients = yummy
The 9.75" diameter pans are 1.5" deep and feature a nonstick coating which makes removing the cakes easier.
When trying to make a picture-perfect cake, your enemy is bubbles. Here are a few tips to make your cake look as awesome as possible:
- After you make the batter, let it stand for 10-15 minutes. Many bubbles will rise out of the batter at this point.
- Pour the batter into the pans slowly and from the edges toward the center. Most bakers will pour into the center of the pan. Avoid this.
- Allow the cake to cool for 10-15 minutes before attempting to remove it from the pans.
Where can I buy this awesomeness?
Burning Questions: You Ask, We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
This product is no longer available for purchase directly from Vat19. Therefore, we are no longer accepting new burning questions at this time. Sorry!