Creepy-crawly chewy candy with hundreds of legs.
Bite into a bug that's chewy rather than crunchy when you sink your chompers into a Gummy Centipede.
This segmented sweet features big bug eyes, antennae, and hundreds of loathsome legs for you to chow down! Your eyes might be revolted by this incredibly disgusting insect, but the intoxicating smell of cherry cola will entice you to chew on every morsel and off every appendage of the gross gummy.
Features & specs
- Realistic-looking centipede made of gummy
- Net wt.: 8.5 oz (240.9 g)
- Over 21" long (53.3 cm)
- Flavor: cherry cola
- 202 legs
- 720 total Calories (recommended 6 servings per centipede)
- Ingredients: corn syrup, glucose syrup, sugar, water, gelatin, artificial & natural flavors, pectin, vegetable oil, soybean oil, mineral oil, sodium citrate, carnauba wax, FD&C red #40, yellow #5 & #6, blue #1 & #2, caramel color, propylene glycol, lecithin from soybeans, coconut oil, palm oil, rosemary extract
- Gluten- and fat-free
- Made from pork gelatin (not vegetarian, kosher, or halal)
- Made in the USA
Where can I buy this awesomeness?
Burning Questions: You Ask, We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
This product is no longer available for purchase directly from Vat19. Therefore, we are no longer accepting new burning questions at this time. Sorry!