Sportula Golfer BBQ Spatula
Tough grilling spatula with golfing flair, maple handles, and bottle opener.
The Sportula is a tough, high-quality stainless steel spatula featuring a laser-cut image of a golfer. While obviously geared toward golfers, the Sportula isn't going to disappoint any hard-core grillers.
The hard maple handles are riveted to a single piece of heavy-duty stainless steel which features a ground front edge for easier flipping. There's even a bottle opener on the end of the handle because we all know that drinkin' and grillin' go together like Batman and Robin.
Approximately 18" long with 24 square inches of beautifully designed meat-flipping real estate.
Features & specs
- Dimensions (overall): 18" x 4" x 1"
- Dimensions (spatula): 4" x 6"
- Dimensions (handle): 11" long (including 1.5" bottle opener) x 1" wide x 1" deep
- Material: Heavy duty stainless steel
- Hard maple handles
- Brass rivets
- Ground front edge for easy flipping
- Bottle opener
So, it's just a spatula with a golfer laser-cut into it?
Fortunately, we have an uncanny ability to detect our own sarcasm and said sarcasm detector is beeping loudly. However, we'll counter our own snarky headline with the following: "So, it's just a car that goes 0 to 60 in 3 seconds?"
The point is that the devil, my friend, lurks in the details. And the details are quite devilish in regards to the Sportula. Let's examine:
- Pleasing image of a golfer laser-cut into the spatula: If you like golf, this is quite good.
- Heavy duty stainless steel: Resists rust, ensures a long life, and can handle large pieces of meat.
- Single-piece construction: The 18" long spatula is made from a single piece of stainless steel. This is one sturdy spatula. You could flip a goose with this sucker.
- Hard maple handles: This extremely tough material is ideal for the rugged environment of barbecuing.
- Bottle opener on the end of the handle: We apologize if this offends your Victorian sensibilities, but drinking and bbq'n go together like Bert and Ernie, Gumby and Pokey, and bass and treble. In our world, the more bottle openers, the better.
The Sportula is a high-quality grilling spatula. In fact, it's essentially one piece of heavy duty stainless steel with hard maple handles sandwiched around it with brass rivets. This makes it much sturdier than a typical spatula which extends only a few inches into the handle.
The ground front edge of the Sportula makes shimmying underneath your foods just a tad easier and the end of the handle features a conveniently placed bottle opener.
Lastly, there's the laser-cut image of the swinging golfer that...well, makes it a Sportula.
Sportula will open your bottles, defend your wife's honor
For your convenience, the Sportula features a bottle opener on the end of its handle.
We're also pretty certain that this heavy-duty spatula could be used to bludgeon that over-served hooligan who foolishly made a pass at your best gal.
Ok, you know the drill: please buy, buy, buy!
Where can I buy this awesomeness?
Burning Questions: You Ask, We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
This product is no longer available for purchase directly from Vat19. Therefore, we are no longer accepting new burning questions at this time. Sorry!