CBD Raw Honey
All-natural raw honey with hemp supplement.
CBD Raw Honey lets you enjoy the best stuff nature has to offer.
Mixed in with this pure, environmentally sourced honey is a full spectrum hemp extract that lets you enjoy more than just the honey’s delicious sweetness. Most notably, the extract contains cannabidiol (or CBD) which many users report produces a pleasant, relaxing sensation along with a myriad of health benefits. And since this compound contains no active THC, you’ll enjoy these benefits without the psychoactive high of some cannabis substances.
Enjoy your CBD Raw Honey in a spreadable jar or from a 10-pack of convenient tubes. However you consume it, you’ll love how it tastes and makes you feel.
Features & specs
- All-natural raw honey that contains full spectrum hemp extract
- Non-psychoactive (does not get you high)
- May reduce anxiety, inflammation, chronic pain, and more
- Available in a jar or in a 10-pack of tubes
- Jar Net Wt.: 6 oz (170g)
- 10-pack Net Wt. (total): 1.7 oz (50g)
- Full-spectrum hemp extract amounts: 500 mg per jar, 150 mg per pack
- Contains naturally occurring cannabinoids, terpenes, and phytonutrients
- A portion of every purchase benefits Veterans to Farmers
- Made in the USA
- The ingredients in this product have not been evaluated by the FDA. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
As soon as you open the jar of CBD Raw Honey, you know it’s the good stuff. This sweetener has a rich, earthy aroma from the honey’s pure harvesting and organic supplements.
Use CBD Raw Honey the same way you would use other honey: sweeten your tea, liven up your toast, enrich your marinade, and more. Not only will you enjoy your extra kick of sweetness, you’ll also get the benefits of the CBD found in the added full-spectrum hemp extract. It's sure to make your morning tea even more relaxing.
Frequently Asked Questions
Question: Does this contain marijuana? Will I get high?
Answer: CBD Raw Honey will not get you high. Although the honey’s hemp extract is derived from the cannabis plant, it does not contain any THC.
Question: Is this safe for kids?
Answer: CBD does not have an age restriction. While this honey is not intended for children, that decision is ultimately left to the parents.
Question: So is this like a medicine then?
Answer: CBD has not been reviewed by the FDA and is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. The effects we mention on this page are based on commonly reported user experiences.
This product has been discontinued. Frown face!
Burning Questions: You Ask, We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
Unfortunately, this product is not currently available for purchase. Therefore, we cannot accept any new burning questions. Sorry!