Lunar Landing Thinking Putty
Thinking putty imbued with real lunar regolith.
Crazy Aaron's Thinking Putty Rocks! And Lunar Landing Thinking Putty is truly out of this world thanks to a holographic sheen and a dusting of real moon rock.
Yes, this limited edition putty is sprinkled with real rocks from the lunar surface. 50 years after we went to the moon, you can finally play with it!
When at rest, the sparkly gray sheen is "cratered" with dark patches that look like the moon from earth. Grab a piece, and you'll enjoy its silvery holographic sheen as you squish, stretch, and tear it.
Use the included LED glow charger to charge it up, and in the dark, it shines brighter than a full moon!
Features & specs
- A sensory putty inspired by (and containing a bit of) Earth's only natural satellite
- Contains 1/5 lb (90 g) of putty
- Glows brightly when lights are off
- Stretch it, bounce it, and rip it in half!
- Net Wt.: 1/5 lb (3.2 oz) (91 g)
- Never dries out
- Made from non-toxic silicone
- Warning: Choking hazard, small parts
- Ages 3+
- Made in the USA (except for the moon rock from outer space)
- Vat19 Exclusive Limited Edition!
Where can I buy this awesomeness?
Burning Questions: You Ask, We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
This product is no longer available for purchase directly from Vat19. Therefore, we are no longer accepting new burning questions at this time. Sorry!