RevolveR 2-in-1 Reversible Journal
A 2-in-1 reversible journal with 64 blank and 64 lined pages.
You may also like:
The RevolveR Reversible Journal is a 64-page blank notebook that can be folded upon itself to reveal a second notebook housing 64 lined pages. This unique folding journal features a single, dual-colored spine that is black for lined pages and colored for blank pages.
A perfect gift, the RevolveR Journal can be used to organize and separate the awesomeness that flows from your left and right brains. Use the blank pages for sketches and doodles and the lined pages for to-do lists and million-dollar ideas.
All pages in the RevolveR Journal are made from 100% recycled acid-free paper. The packaging is biodegradable and the journals themselves are hand-made. Available in standard and small sizes.
Features & specs
- Dimensions (standard size): 7.5" x 5.5" x 0.75"
- Dimensions (small size): 5.75" x 4" x 0.625"
- 64 pages lined / 64 pages blank (128 total pages)
- Unique floating spine allows journal to be folded upon itself
- 100% recycled paper
- Acid-free pages
- Biodegradable packaging
- Made by hand
Reversible journal features two notebooks in one
The RevolveR Journal is two notebooks in one. Here's how it works:
To use the 64-page blank journal, simply open the colored cover like you would any other book. To access the second notebook, continue to unfold (don't worry, you won't break the spine) until the front and back colored covers are touching. The RevolveR Journal is now inside-out.
Unfold by splitting the spine and presto! You've now got a new notebook with a black cover and 64 lined pages. It really is like a fun little magic trick!
Simply flip inside out to reveal the other journal
The RevolveR Journal contains 64 blank pages as well as 64 lined pages. To switch between the two notebooks, just unfold.
Environmentally-friendly notebook / journal
The RevolveR Reversible Journal's eco-friendly features include:
- 100% recycled paper: good for Mother Earth
- Acid-free: so your brilliant ideas aren't marred by yellow discoloration years down the road
- Bio-degradable packaging: for when you finally accept that the New Yorker isn't interested in your short stories and you throw your RevolveR Journal away in disgust
- Hand-made: which means the RevolveR Notebook is more charming than your average factory-made journal (unfortunately, this doesn't also mean that your love notes to Justin Bieber will receive a response)
Magnetic clasp keeps the journal closed
A simple magnetic clasp keeps the RevolveR Journal closed and helps prevent damage to the edges of the pages.
Also available in a pocket size!
In addition to the standard size (7.5" x 5.5" x 0.75") which is available in silver/black and maroon/black, the RevolveR Journal is also available in a small size (5.75" x 4" x 0.625").
The small size features the same number of pages (64 blank and 64 lined) as the standard size and is available in two color combinations: blue/black and green/black.
This product has been discontinued. Frown face!
Burning Questions: You Ask, We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
Unfortunately, this product is not currently available for purchase. Therefore, we cannot accept any new burning questions. Sorry!