The Sterling Silver Wallet Pen
Hand-made, sterling silver 3-inch pen fits comfortably into any wallet.
You may also like:
The Wallet Pen is a three-inch sterling silver life-saver. The small hand-crafted pen is designed to fit snugly and discretely in the crease of your wallet so that it's always handy.
Although many of our cell phones feature a 'note' function, your cell phone can't endorse a check or cross off items on your grocery list.
The Wallet Pen has been featured as one of Oprah's favorite things. We suppose that means every person in the world is now required to buy one (wink, wink). Includes one black replacement cartridge and is packaged in an attractive gift box. Hand-made in Vermont featuring a lifetime guarantee.
Features & specs
- 3" long
- Hand-crafted in Vermont
- Made of sterling silver
- One black replacement ink cartridge is included
- Comes in an attractive gift box (color varies)
- Lifetime guarantee
Always have a pen handy
The Wallet Pen is an incredible gift (for you or someone else) because it's useful and astonishingly well-made. There's a reason it made it onto Oprah's Favorite Things list. Actually, there are probably several reasons: it's functional, hand-made in Vermont from sterling silver, and includes a replacement cartridge. It also comes in an attractive gift box.
By clipping The Wallet Pen into your wallet, you're always assured of having a pen handy.
Hand-made from sterling silver with a lifetime guarantee
The manufacturer of The Wallet Pen believes so strongly in the quality of their product that they back it with a lifetime guarantee. After having tested it, we don't think they're going to get a lot of requests for replacements. The design is timeless and the construction is sturdy and tough. It can easily handle the abuse of living in your wallet or purse.
We know it's the 21st century, but pens are still useful!
We're aware that most of you have a cell phone that can watch videos, perform stock trades, and make cappuccinos, but that doesn't mean pens are useless. To prove this, we've made a list of scenarios where a pen is quite useful.
- Endorsing a check. Ever pull up to the ATM to deposit Aunt Sally's birthday check and scramble to find a pen so you can endorse it? Yeah, your $5500 cell phone / lawnmower combo can't help you out now, can it?
- Signing a birthday card. If you're like us, you've picked up the birthday card on the way to the birthday party. With the Wallet Pen, you'll be able to sign it.
- Filling out a credit card receipt for takeout. How many times has the delivery driver handed you the food and said, "Got a pen?" With the Wallet Pen, you can sign the slip without having to scrounge around for a pen in the junk drawer while watching the driver out of the corner of your eye.
- Taking down a note while on the phone. Kind of hard to use that "note-taking" feature of your cell phone while talking on it, isn't it? With the Wallet Pen, you can jot down phone numbers, directions, or the name of the customer service rep who is giving you the run-around.
- Managing your grocery list. Cross off items as you go. Trust us, this is easier than editing a note on your PDA.
- Filling out forms at the post office. Yes, they're supposed to have a pen attached to the table. But, when was the last time you went to the post office and there weren't already 25 people in line waiting to use the pen? We're not germophobes, but seriously, that pen is probably a biological weapon.
You won't lose The Wallet Pen
The Wallet Pen's small size makes it convenient for storage in your wallet or purse. However, a pen that clips onto something is really only as good as the clip, right? How many cheap pens have you thrown away or simply lost because the clip became bent or broke off? Probably a lot.
You won't have that problem with The Wallet Pen. The clip is actually molded into the top of the pen itself. You would need a pair of pliers and a vise to bend this clip.
Comes with a replacement ink cartridge refill
Each Wallet Pen comes with a total of two ink cartridges. They are both black ink.
Attractive gift packaging
If you're giving The Wallet Pen as a gift, the recipient will surely enjoy the attractive packaging. If you're keeping it for yourself, you can sing a little, "Happy Birthday to Me" as you unwrap it. Please note that the gift box color varies.
Where can I buy this awesomeness?
Burning Questions: You Ask, We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
This product is no longer available for purchase directly from Vat19. Therefore, we are no longer accepting new burning questions at this time. Sorry!