Joe's Sticky Stuff™
Super strong double-sided tape that is easy to remove.
Joe's Sticky Stuff is the best double-stick tape ever made, hands down. Invented and perfected behind-the-scenes in Hollywood, it was originally used to secure props in place without leaving behind any sticky residue and without damaging the item or the surface to which it was affixed.
Strong enough to lift a phone book, but easily removed with just two fingers, you'll find hundreds of uses for Joe's Sticky Stuff around the house and office.
Twenty-foot roll (1/2" width) is packaged in a decorative tin.
Features & specs:
- Dimensions: 20 ft roll of 1/2" tape
- Easy to apply and easy to remove
- Packaged in a secure-fit tin
- Waterproof when applied to a dry surface
Watch our Joe's Sticky Stuff™ video
Double-sided tape that is strong enough to lift a phone book
Joe's Sticky Stuff™ is an aggressive pressure-sensitive adhesive. A two-inch strip applied to a wood block was easily able to lift a hefty phone book.
And while its strength is a huge bonus, what makes Joe's Sticky Stuff™ curiously awesome is the fact that it can be removed from most any surface without causing any damage. You simply pull it to remove -- no chemicals or solvents required.
Joe's Sticky Stuff™ is simple to use
Like any double-sided tape, simply tear off the amount you need, stick it to the wall or object, and remove the backing paper. Then, press the object onto the wall or surface. Bam.
Simply twist the object to remove
If you ever wish to remove an item, simply twist and pull. Joe's double-sided sticky tape will release its grip on your object without leaving behind any residue.
You can also remove the tape without causing any damage to the surface. Simply "scrape" up a corner of the tape with your fingernail and pull.
Hundreds of uses
The easy-to-apply and easy-to-remove Joe's Sticky Stuff™ has hundreds of uses. Here are a few suggestions:
- At the office:
- Secure signs
- Hang items for presentations (even in hotel conference rooms or clients' offices without fear of damaging their walls or windows)
- Hang awesome Jonas Brothers posters in your co-worker's cubicle
- At home:
- Display your children's artwork without thumbtack holes or tape which may rip the paper when removed
- Keep picture frames or paintings level without marring your walls
- Decorate rooms and remove decorations without having to repaint walls
- Hang holiday decor anywhere in the house, including windows
- In a pinch:
- Hold down a table cloth during a windy outdoor birthday party
- Keep your glass top table from slipping off those tiny plastic discs
Seriously, it's pretty strong stuff
Joe's Sticky Stuff™ is strong enough to hold your guilt, shame, and addictions. Check out the picture below. A single strip of Joe's Sticky Stuff™ is used to suspend a candy bar, a VHS tape (where did that come from?), and a coffee pot to one of the doors in our warehouse. That's pretty awesome.
Packaged in an attractive metal tin
Joe's Sticky Stuff™ is sold in a 20 foot roll (1/2" wide) that's packaged inside an attractive metal tin.
Burning Questions: You Ask and We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
Now, if there is something that you need to know about this product that we've omitted, please send us an anonymous question and we promise to answer it within 1 business day.