50 Things That Might Kill You Deck
Hilariously entertaining and informative flash cards for hypochondriacs.
Sad news: you're going to die. Want a glimpse into how it might happen? Try flipping through the 50 Things That Might Kill You Deck!
This collection of informative cards hilariously blows the worry of hypochondriacs out of proportion (or gives them an accurate run-down of the trauma they're about to endure).
Self-diagnose yourself with a 50-card deck of symptoms that can tell you what might lead to your demise. Have a dry cough? Sure, it could be just a dry throat curable with a drink of water. But maybe you've got potentially deadly asbestosis or painful avian flu.
Be careful handling these fatalistic fact sheets; even though the coated cards have rounded corners, you could still accidentally get a papercut on your ulnar artery and bleed out.
Features & specs
- Symptom-checking reference card deck that combines facts with dark humor
- Ideal (or distressing) for the worry-wart
- Dimensions: 5.43" x 3.75" x 1.25" (13.8 cm x 9.5 cm x 3.1 cm)
- Includes 50 cards and an instruction pamphlet
- Warning: self-diagnosis may cause fear of serious illness, phantom symptoms, unhealthy coping mechanisms, self-absorption, anxiety, oversharing, sweaty palms, and hyperventilation
Where can I buy this awesomeness?
Burning Questions: You Ask, We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
This product is no longer available for purchase directly from Vat19. Therefore, we are no longer accepting new burning questions at this time. Sorry!