Socket Pocket Cell Phone Organizer
Cleverly designed "pocket" stores your cell phone while it charges.
The Socket Pocket is a cleverly designed device that houses your cell phone next to your power outlet as it charges, while also wrangling the charging cable.
Featuring a hinged and slotted "floor" for threading the cable into the pocket, as well as an opening to accommodate side charging devices, the Socket Pocket can handle nearly any smartphone, cellphone, or iPod. Additionally, you can use the Socket Pocket holder to store pens, glasses, and scissors. Available for both standard duplex and GFCI outlets.
Features & specs
- Dimensions of pocket: 3.5" wide x 2.75" tall x 1.75" deep
- Holds cell phone next to outlet while it charges
- Handles side charging devices
- Hinged base makes it easy to insert and hide cords
- Can also hold pens, pencils, sunglasses, scissors, etc
- Standard and GFCI versions available
Charge your cellphone while reducing clutter
The Socket Pocket's clever design replaces your existing outlet faceplate with one that integrates a plastic "pocket" for housing your cell phone next to the outlet while it charges.
If you're thinking, "Woah, hold your horses, cowboy. Did you say that this thing replaces my existing outlet faceplate? I'm not an electrician, so I'm not sure I can do this." Relax. You don't even have to flip a circuit breaker to install the Socket Pocket. All you need is a screwdriver to remove your existing faceplate and install the Socket Pocket. Installation will take less than a minute, especially if you keep a screwdriver on your keychain. And it'll be worth it! You'll have a perfect spot for storing your cell phone -- right next to your charger!
You can choose to store excess cable either underneath or inside the Socket Pocket with the included twist tie.
Thoughtful design ensures compatibility with all sizes of phones
The designers of the Socket Pocket Cell Phone Organizer created a product that's simple, elegant, and compatible with nearly any cellphone.
- The Socket Pocket's "pocket" is large enough to handle the smartest of smart phones (the smarter the phone, the bigger its brain, right?).
- The floor of the pocket is both slotted and hinged. This makes it easy to thread nearly any diameter cord into the pocket.
- There is an opening on the side of the Socket Pocket for easy access to side charging devices.
- A slotted lip on each side of the Socket Pocket can be used to "park" the end of the cord when not charging.
Conveniently store other items like pens, glasses, and scissors
You don't have to store your cellphone in the Socket Pocket Outlet Organizer. Put one in your kitchen, office, or bedroom to house other commonly used items like pens, pencils, scissors, jumbo paper clips, USB flash drives, and invisible playing cards. Yes, that was three shameless cross-promos in a row. Hey, we've got kids to feed, too!
Available in standard duplex and GFCI configurations
In most houses, you have two types of outlets: standard duplex and GFCI. GFCI outlets have two small buttons between the receptacles, and are typically found in kitchens and bathrooms.
A standard duplex outlet normally has a screw between the two outlets.
|Standard "duplex" outlets typically |
feature rounded receptacles.
|GFCI outlets typically feature |
a square shape and a pair of
buttons between the receptacles.
This product has been discontinued. Frown face!
Burning Questions: You Ask, We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
Unfortunately, this product is not currently available for purchase. Therefore, we cannot accept any new burning questions. Sorry!