Popcorn Soap with Retro Bag
Realistic popcorn soap made from moisturizing shea butter.
Although tempting, don't eat this bag of popcorn soap--unless you've got a 5-year-old with a potty mouth that needs washing out. Packaged in a fun retro-style bag, each of the twenty-five unique soaps is handmade from environmentally friendly materials. Perfect for bath time or hand washing.
Features & specs:
- Approximately 25 pieces packaged in a retro popcorn bag
- Made from moisturizing shea butter
- Light vanilla scent
- Great for bathtime or for washing hands
- Hand made in the USA
Orville would love these popcorn soaps!
After you're done snacking on some delicious chocolate-covered strawberries or chocolate-covered pretzels or ... heck, anything chocolate covered, clean your dirty little hands with our unique Popcorn Soap. For decorative purposes, you could set them out in your bathroom on movie night. They could also be used with kids during bathtime.
Some interesting popcorn facts
Did you know...
- On average, Americans consume 16 billion quarts of popcorn each year.
- Popcorn can pop up to 3 feet in the air.
- A popcorn museum actually exists. It's in Marion, Ohio and admission is $3. Sadly, admission doesn't include any free popcorn.
- Popcorn that doesn't pop is called an "old maid".
Burning Questions: You Ask and We Answer
Want to ask your own Burning Question?
Now, if there is something that you need to know about this product that we've omitted, please send us an anonymous question and we promise to answer it within 1 business day.